In 2010, Seth Godin asked people to make a list of what they shipped that year. I did the exercise in 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014. I have come to believe that this is a important exercise, especially for solopreneuers to see what they have accomplished.
What did I ship this year?
- A newspaper about our family
- A vacation to The Wallowas
- Holiday Trip to Disneyland and San Diego
- Shorter trips to Seattle and the Oregon Coast
- A revision to The 100 Best Business Books of All Time
- A crowd funding campaign to build and restore
- An awesome Easter Sunday scavenger hunt
- Some advice for authors
- A few events to help people who work in technology