Dan Pink linked to this article on Alternet titled 10 Things Science Says Will Make You Happy.
The piece is really good but Dan’s provided a more interesting set of headers:
- Stop and enjoy the present.
- Don’t compare yourself to the Joneses.
- Don’t obsess over money.
- Aspire to leave an imprint.
- Be intrinsically motivated on the job.
- Build a supportive network of family and friends
- Act optimistic even if you have to fake it.
- Gratitude, baby, gratitude.
- Exercise is all good.
- Givers gain.
Great things to think about as we head into the New Year.
Happy New Year, everybody!