I took the Now, Discover Your Strengths Quiz this morning and found my strength themes are:
- Input – People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Learner – People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Futuristic – People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
- Ideation – People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
- Intellection – People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.
I found it interesting. I wrote a little more about the book over at 800-CEO-READ.