Here is a bunch of posts I ran across this weekend that I thought were interesting:
- I like the ESPN’s idea of author-specific RSS feeds [via Micro Persuasion]
- PR Opinions has a good list of articles from Global PR Week 1.0
- Be sure to also catch interviews with Robert Scoble and Seth Godin
- 12 Things to Improve Your Mac’s Performance
- David Wolfe of Ageless Marketing has had two great posts in the last week. You MUST go read Beware of Factoids about Boomers and Corporate America’s Demographic Blind Spot .