I haven’t done a post lately on new blogs I am reading. If you read the biz blogs, you have probably already since these. I have linked to many of them over the past couple of months.
There is another reason I am listing them. RSS is going to make blogrolls less revalant . People reading your feed aren’t going to see who else you like. I am trying one solution today – post an entry with your new links.
With further ado:
- Evelyn Rodriguez at Crossroads Dispatches (you must go now).
- David Paull at Perception Analyzer Dial.Log
- Robert Scoble and his LinkBlog
- Mark Cuban at BlogMaverick
- Kirsten Osolind at re:invention
- Thinking by Peter Davidson
- Matthew Homann at the non-billable hour
- Scott Miller at Game Matters
- John Zagula and Rich Tong at Marketing Playbook
- David Wolfe at Ageless Marketing
- Sam Decker at Decker Marketing
- Yvonne DiVita at Lip-Sticking
- Mark Ramsey at Radio Marketing Nexus
- Toby Bloomberg at Diva Marketing
- Jeff Kallay at Experience Economy Evangelist
- Shannon at shannonsays.com
There are more I want to share. I’ll put another post up later in the week.
Todd has the right idea–personalization. The closer we feel to you, the more you share insights into your thoughts and feelings, the more likely we (women, anyway) are to get close to you. Thank you, Todd, for including Lip-sticking in your blog read list. But mostly, thank you for the updates on your about us page. I need to do the same. It feels good knowing certain things about the folks we read on a daily basis…I’m excited to hear you have a 1 year old boy, Todd. That connects us…cause I have a 21 year old boy. 🙂 Keep the good stuff coming.
Thanks for the mention of my blog!
Thanks much. Really appreciate this mention coming from a kindred spirit such as yourself. Enjoy your blog very much!