I haven’t done a post lately on new blogs I am reading. If you read the biz blogs, you have probably already since these. I have linked to many of them over the past couple of months.
There is another reason I am listing them. RSS is going to make blogrolls less revalant . People reading your feed aren’t going to see who else you like. I am trying one solution today – post an entry with your new links.
With further ado:
- Evelyn Rodriguez at Crossroads Dispatches (you must go now).
- David Paull at Perception Analyzer Dial.Log
- Robert Scoble and his LinkBlog
- Mark Cuban at BlogMaverick
- Kirsten Osolind at re:invention
- Thinking by Peter Davidson
- Matthew Homann at the non-billable hour
- Scott Miller at Game Matters
- John Zagula and Rich Tong at Marketing Playbook
- David Wolfe at Ageless Marketing
- Sam Decker at Decker Marketing
- Yvonne DiVita at Lip-Sticking
- Mark Ramsey at Radio Marketing Nexus
- Toby Bloomberg at Diva Marketing
- Jeff Kallay at Experience Economy Evangelist
- Shannon at shannonsays.com
There are more I want to share. I’ll put another post up later in the week.