In Re-imagine, Tom Peters lists a series of questions from their Personal Brand Equity Evaluation [p243]:
- I am known for [2 or 3 items]; next year at this time I will be known for [1 item].
- My current project is challenging me in the following ways [3 items].
- New things I have learned in the last 90 days include [2 or 3 items].
- My public “recognition program” consists of [2 or 3 items].
- Additions to my Rolodex in the last 90 days include [2 or 3 names].
- My resume is Discernibly Different from last year at this time in these [1 or 2] ways.