I got this off the Scoble LinkBlog this morning. Robin Good gives 10 steps to creating a better brand for yourself:
- Think like a free agent.
- Discover what sets you apart and market it shamelessly.
- Get visible.
- Stop networking, and build a network.
- Add value – and then some.
- Accelerate your brand power by getting in sync with a major trend in your field and moving to the head of it.
- Marry an important, ethical cause as a complement to what you like to do
- Share before looking for profit.
- Help others become as successful as you.
- Question yourself and your approach systematically – get forever curious.
Pingback: What's Your Brand Mantra?