There is an article in the WSJ today about business books and the difficult run they have had [sub. needed].
One bright point is Mr. Trump’s new book called ‘Trump: How to Get Rich’. It is being released tomorrow and right now, it is #25 at Amazon.
Here are the other hopefuls for 2004:
- April: ‘Monster Careers: How to Land the Job of Your Life‘ – Jeffrey Taylor, founder of Monster.Com
- May: ‘Free Prize Inside: The Next Big Marketing Idea‘ – Seth Godin, author of ‘Purple Cow‘
- June: ‘Millionaire Women Next Door‘ – Thomas Stanley, author of ‘Millionaire Next Door’
- July: ‘Flying High’ – James Wyndbrandt, about the success of JetBlue
- August: ‘The Rising Tide: Why Tax Cuts are Key to Prosperity and Freedom’ – Lawrence Kudlow, of CNBC’s ‘Kudlow & Cramer’
- October: ‘Confronting Reality: Master the New Model for Success’ – Larry Bossidy, former CEO of Honeywell, and Ram Charan
From WSJ 3/22/04; Sources: Barnes & Noble, publishing companies