I finally caught up this morning on the three episodes of NBC’s The Apprentice that I missed.
Here is a quick summary and my thoughts:
- Donald has the teams selling at the flea market, putting together celebrity packages for a charity auction, and renting Brooklyn apartments.
- Kristi, Jessie, and Tammi were all weak based on their performances. I think it starts to get interesting now.
- How do you lose $200?
- Could the show be any more about Trump?
- I have the same problem as Jeremy. I can’t apply to Apprentice 2. My wife works for GE, NBC’s parent company.
- My wife and I think the show should be longer in length, so you can get a better sense of what is happening during these competitions. The way they edit the shows is starting to annoy us.
- We are going to keep watching 🙂